We manage this information properly in compliance with this policy.
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
In this policy, we define “Personal information” as the personal identifiers such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact number and other description.
We also define “History information and characteristic information”, anything other than “personal information” stated above, as the products you purchased, the services you used, our websites you saw or other websites stating that the websites send to us privacy information (the history, search keyword, IP address, cookie information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.).
Article 2 (The purpose for use of privacy information)
We use privacy information for the following purposes.
- For the sales activities, sales, management, after-sales service and other affairs incidental to the work for our product and services. These works include analysis of customer trends with use of sales information and the survey analysis such as product and service development, introduction of distributors, agency service for various registration applications, etc.
- To deliver advertising or products including product samples by visits, postal matter, e-mail, telephone, etc.
- For provision personal information to third parties if the information is necessary for attaining the purpose of Article2-1 or Article2-2.
Article 3 (The provision of privacy information to third parties)
We provide privacy information that we acquire and manage to third parties for the following purposes.
- In addition to cases based on the provisions of laws and ordinances, we may provide privacy information to third parties such as our group companies or distributors to the extent necessary for attaining the purpose stated in “Article 2 The purpose for use of privacy information”.
- When we provide privacy information to third parties, we provide the third parties information to providers and obtain their own consent beforehand. However, if we note or make public the following matters in advance, and the purpose of the application comply with Article 2-2, the consent stated in above can be omitted.
● Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
● Items of data provided to third parties
● Method for provision to third parties
● Stopping the provision of privacy information to third parties in response to the request from provider themselves
- We provide privacy information to third parties by documents, postal materials, telephone, fax, web, e-mail, electron media, or advertisement. We also deliver the information with attention to safety.
- We will stop providing privacy information to third parties upon request from the provider.
- In the following cases, we may provide privacy information to third parties without provider’s consent.
● The provision based on laws
● In cases that there is necessity for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent from provider
● In cases that it is necessary to cooperate with a government agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and hide the cooperation with the agencies from provider
Article 4 (Correction and deletion of privacy information)
Privacy information provider can request correction or deletion of the information to us, if the information acquired by our company is erroneous. When we decide that it is necessary to respond to the request from the provider, we will correct or delete the personal information immediately, then we notify the correction or the deletion to the provider. For correction or deletion of privacy information, please contact the department listed in Article 6.
Article 6 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding this policy and personal information, please contact the below department. If you live in the EEA region and are subject to the GDPR and want to exercise the right on GDPR, please contact the below department. You can file a complaint against the supervisory authority if we do not process privacy information properly.